Having the right life insurance is pivotal in planning for the future of you and your loved ones. Life insurance can help you fulfill promises you’ve made your family when you are gone. Don’t leave the future of you and your loved ones to chance. The Rains Agency can help you find the right life insurance coverage for you, and help ensure that your policy continually meets your needs.
Life Changes – So Should Your Policy
Let our team help in tailoring a life insurance plan that’s unique to you and dependent on your personal and financial needs. As your life changes, your life insurance coverage may need to change in order to adapt to your current needs.
Some life changes that may require a policy “tune-up” and our help at The Rains Agency include:
- You recently married or divorced
- You have a new child or grandchild
- You have opened or expanded a business
- Your health or your spouse’s health has deteriorated
- You are providing care or financial assistance to a parent
- Your child or grandchild requires assistance or long-term care
- You recently purchased a new home
- You are planning for a child or grandchild’s education
- You are concerned about retirement income
- You have refinanced your home mortgage in the past six months
- You or your spouse recently received an inheritance
- You have a sizable estate
There are several different types of life insurance products available – the most common include:
Term Life Insurance
Whole Life Insurance
Universal Life Insurance
Need help deciding what kind of life insurance is best for you?
Our Team is ready to help!
Advantages of Life Insurance
Having the right life insurance is essential to planning for your present, and your future. Not only can life insurance provide assurance for your family after you are gone, many life insurance options offer other benefits and investment opportunities you can take advantage of while you are living.